Joshi-man - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - A Highschool Girl Butts Heads With an Eromanga Artist.

Dex-chan lover
Where are those hands going 🤨
GqDpEER.png

Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Fluff then cliff hanger. anyway, can't they just get someone else to stand in and pretend that is her or something ? she did not use her real name right ?

Dex-chan lover
Oooooh nooooooooo!

And they made up so well, too...
Nothing like another trial to showoff how "made-up" they are now.
So that's it? She threw her under the bus and this is the resolution? Why is the victim doing the dogeza? Why is yuri always like this? Most toxic shit swept under the rag. It makes me so angry.
She volunteered. It was never going to be a big deal.

Dex-chan lover
So that's it? She threw her under the bus and this is the resolution? Why is the victim doing the dogeza? Why is yuri always like this? Most toxic shit swept under the rag. It makes me so angry.
Gezz, it is just not that simple, pal. Terao was volunteer to do it to begin with. Sure, it is cool to proud of what you did, and openly admit it to anyone around you. But no anyone can do it, and to do that come with real will. she just not wasted Terao's good deed.

But anyways, what actually matter here is:
For Tereo, it is not that she care what people learn she draw hentai, she do not really care. the point is that she did expect reward from Tanaka, because now she care about Tanaka so derise something from her in return. But after that event, they both sort of being useless. Terao is keeping being collected and think expect something from it is selflish, but at the same time expect reward from Tanaka and "sulking" about it "where are my reward, bitch" :pout:. But she also don't want to show this "ugly" side to Tanaka. So she keeping the "i am fine" . It is a freaking cricle. :shamihuh:
For Tanaka. She also hesitated and did not thank and sorry for that yet. and she also don't get how Terao just keep cool. Do that mean that just nothing for her anyways ? do that mean, and that mean she also not think much of what between us. That why she ask Terao "We are friend right ? Tell me that we are friend, you won't do it for a stranger right ?".
With this talk, they both sorth thing out. apologised , and give reward, :pepehmm:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ah, fuck.

Just ask for more time and put the thing on…

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm liking this one. The story is pretty flawed imo, but the characters are really cute.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Girl was ready to throw on the strap and go to town if asked lol I don't even understand what is keeping them apart anymore

Users who are viewing this thread