Joshikousei no Mudazukai - Ch. 103 - Tsukkomi

Dex-chan lover
I told you we would be back sooner than last time! Next chapter has already been translated too, so I'll start working on the typesetting for it as soon as I get a chance.

PS, I'm a fan of Bino's sense of comedy.

Hem

Double-page supporter
I could say a lot of things about this chapter, but I'll go with this:
Both mother and daughter are sporting pretty impressive chest equipment.

Dex-chan lover
I saw the spaghetti but spilling out of her pockets :notlikethis: I wanted to roll back into myself after reading that too.
I also forgot why she tries to imitate Tanaka or why she can't just try and approach her casually like now ... except without the notes lol maybe because Shiori finds Tanaka interesting to study so Kanade thinks she has to be as interesting as her?
Also hold up, were you drooling while daydreaming about her?:huh: girl is down bad atrociously.

Thanks a lot for the translation! must be hard when they include puns and jokes too

Dex-chan lover
I saw the spaghetti but spilling out of her pockets :notlikethis: I wanted to roll back into myself after reading that too.
I also forgot why she tries to imitate Tanaka or why she can't just try and approach her casually like now ... except without the notes lol maybe because Shiori finds Tanaka interesting to study so Kanade thinks she has to be as interesting as her?
Also hold up, were you drooling while daydreaming about her?:huh: girl is down bad atrociously.

Thanks a lot for the translation! must be hard when they include puns and jokes too
There actually was one pun that I think is way funnier in Japanese, it's the page where Kanade says "I really wanna do it". The original says something along the lines of (very loosely translated):
"No matter what, I want to Tsukkomi."
Well in Japanese, Tsukkomi (突っ込み) can also apparently literally mean to thrust or penetrate. Thus the face that Akane made lmao
The TL's are super helpful when it comes to translating JP specific jokes like this

Dex-chan lover
Majime, as someone experienced this kind of thing in my high school. What you need is not a research of tsukkomi, you just need a stupid friends.

Thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
I love how easily this manga jumps from diabetic melodrama to surreal comedy and back again.

she's translating it into a BL ver tho it would be amusing if she did a yuri ver of a story and it ended up going viral/more popular than her other stories
In fact, many BL mangaka or just fans had attempts at yuri or vice versa. It's like, "hey, I'm a little tired of this gimmick, what if I try the opposite?" Sometimes even within the same story, as in Loveless.

Majime, as someone experienced this kind of thing in my high school. What you need is not a research of tsukkomi, you just need a stupid friends.

Thank you for the update!
Being a reasonable, socialized person is not much fun. Where else will you see a person who ends up in such stories just to become friends with a person who most likely will not have any problems being friends with her? Well, at least she realized that it is better to copy those who communicate with Baka than Baka herself, lol.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

She had a couple of segments where she critically failed simple attempts to talk to her earlier, so in the last volume or the volume before that, she decided to copy those who easily communicated with her as a role model. Of course, since she's terrible at social interactions, choosing the least suitable person like Baka.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so torn between wanting Majime to succeed because she's sweet and adorable and low-key maybe the most likeable character in this series, and wanting her to fail because tbh Robo is only like her third-best shipping option anyways.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so torn between wanting Majime to succeed because she's sweet and adorable and low-key maybe the most likeable character in this series, and wanting her to fail because tbh Robo is only like her third-best shipping option anyways.
This is a light comedy manga. Why go so far as to wish a character to fails, because she interferes with one of your other pairings? Ship whoever you want with whoever you want, I don't think any kind of ship war makes sense in a manga like this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread