Joshikousei no Mudazukai - Vol. 10 Ch. 105 - Splurging

Dex-chan lover
And we're back, this time, to finish off volume 10! There is still the volume bonuses, but this is the last "numbered" chapter. It was fun as always, yet deceivingly time consuming on my part. Looking back to my earlier uploads, I'm legitimately impressed with myself and how I was able to upload almost weekly. Nevertheless, expect the bonus chapter to be posted soon!

Dex-chan lover
i know 'emancipation' can be a thing at 15 in some states in america but i wonder how much legal trouble someone 16 would be living on their own, unless it was established the place she's at belongs to a distant relative like how Yui (yuruyuri is like 14 and living alone)

Not my favorite characters but still a great chapter! I thought something would go wrong specially when Baka showed up but nope, she enjoyed the day plentifully
I half expected like 10 cats to have piled on top of her laying down

Tho other than a rly good blanket and not worrying about bugs/dirt/sunburn, lying down outside on a weekend for hours does sound like it'd be nice

Dex-chan lover
i know 'emancipation' can be a thing at 15 in some states in america but i wonder how much legal trouble someone 16 would be living on their own, unless it was established the place she's at belongs to a distant relative like how Yui (yuruyuri is like 14 and living alone)
This sort of thing varies from place to place, but at least in the US state I grew up in, high school aged teenagers living alone was/is a pretty normal thing. I think technically they have to have their guardian's permission to be living wherever they're living, which they almost always do (in one sense or another), but even when they don't that's kind of an unenforceable rule, you know?

Dex-chan lover
This sort of thing varies from place to place, but at least in the US state I grew up in, high school aged teenagers living alone was/is a pretty normal thing. I think technically they have to have their guardian's permission to be living wherever they're living, which they almost always do (in one sense or another), but even when they don't that's kind of an unenforceable rule, you know?
yeah i guess with students being in class the majority of the day and some parents working around the clock, as long as you have a place of residence on paperwork somewhere, ppl don't rly do 'housecalls' too much versus needing to visit the parents for a specific reason (at least in animanga when someone's sick they simply have a classmate drop off the homework instead of like mailing it to them or so)

altho i vaguely remembering one classmate having to transfer schools b/c the address he said he lived at was a lie and something about tax reasons even tho one person who went to our school was living in a diff city, though they were bordering each other/i'm in a suburb of a bigger city/part of a 'county' (even tho i think it would all go to the city/state overall but who knows)

Dex-chan lover
This chapter gives me a lot of nostalgic vibes from the 90s or early 00s, when you could still meet your friends just hanging out doing different things in the area. Without having to call and find out if they are busy.

Not my favorite characters but still a great chapter! I thought something would go wrong specially when Baka showed up but nope, she enjoyed the day plentifully
Well, Nora was on the verge of culture shock due to Baka's carelessness, but she pulled through.

Dex-chan lover
yeah i guess with students being in class the majority of the day and some parents working around the clock, as long as you have a place of residence on paperwork somewhere, ppl don't rly do 'housecalls' too much versus needing to visit the parents for a specific reason (at least in animanga when someone's sick they simply have a classmate drop off the homework instead of like mailing it to them or so)

altho i vaguely remembering one classmate having to transfer schools b/c the address he said he lived at was a lie and something about tax reasons even tho one person who went to our school was living in a diff city, though they were bordering each other/i'm in a suburb of a bigger city/part of a 'county' (even tho i think it would all go to the city/state overall but who knows)
I think a lot also depends on age and “availability” of life. For example, my friend lived alone in an apartment owned by his parents in the same building where they lived, but on a different floor. That is, this formally gave him the experience of independent living, but he did not pay for himself.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, that truly was a wasteful day of highschool girls.

Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread