Joukamachi no Dandelion - Vol. 6 Ch. 56 - Real Rehearsal

Dex-chan lover
Akane has always had the ideal female body. Flat is justice

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
my buddy i dont think Levitatoin will ever be better than Gravity seeing as how the only reason to you are not dead is cuz Akane has no mean bone in her.
This girl literally could yeet you into space if she wanted to...
This goes for the rest of her family too i mean the worst offender is Hikari who literally coudl turn you into a baby or Old fossil

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused, does this arc come after the arc with the arrival of the foreign princess? But anyway, thanks for the chapter! I loved the anime adaptation!

Supporter
I'm confused, does this arc come after the arc with the arrival of the foreign princess? But anyway, thanks for the chapter! I loved the anime adaptation!
This is before, it stated at the start.
Also if suffering can improve powers, are you sure tormenting her is the best idea? This seems like an ideal circumstance for Akane's power to evolve.

Dex-chan lover
This is before, it stated at the start.
Also if suffering can improve powers, are you sure tormenting her is the best idea? This seems like an ideal circumstance for Akane's power to evolve.
But if before, wasn't this arc translated before if the translation had already reached later chapters?

Power Uploader
But if before, wasn't this arc translated before if the translation had already reached later chapters?
Basically what happened was the series got a soft reboot due to magazine policy changes, so the timeline gets a bit messy. You may already read the future events because it's included in vol.1-vol.5, but starting from vol.6 we enter this arc, which was not translated before.

Dex-chan lover
Basically what happened was the series got a soft reboot due to magazine policy changes, so the timeline gets a bit messy. You may already read the future events because it's included in vol.1-vol.5, but starting from vol.6 we enter this arc, which was not translated before.
That is, it’s easier to just watch the further translation than to try to figure out the sequence of arcs? :)

Dex-chan lover
Remember when it used to be about slice-in-life comedy with competition between siblings to be the 'King of Japan'? Me neither.

Went from a slice of life, hints of wincest and funny family stuff to a battle manga. Its not bad at least but its a huge tonal whiplash, Im guessing the Sakurada family won but its hard to feel friendly for a group where the eldest male wants to rape Akane.

Group Leader
Eh, what did my slice of life, wincest manga turn into? It's not that bad, but still...

Group Leader
You know, I have this feeling that all the anthagonist evilness is just a farce.

Users who are viewing this thread