Jujutsu Kaisen - Ch. 249 - The Decisive Battle in the Uninhabited, Demon-Infested Shinjuku ㉑

Dex-chan lover
I see. In Mangaplus, Sukuna said something like "Now everyone's given a role." But here it seems like he's specifying Yuji. I wonder why. 🤔
As always, thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
You guys think yuta is gonna survive? Everyone's been dying left and right and we still have Maki to intervene

I REALLY hope we get a Heian era flashback arc with Sukuna’s origins and his fight with the golden age sorcerers, Kenjaku‘s past and his/her connection with Yuji’s family, and maybe the og 10 Shadows user vs Limitless/6 eyes user fight. Plz Gege make it happen 😭 It would be a good way to flesh out Sukuna‘s character as well as tie up some loose ends in the story.

Bro pulled an Unlimited blade works lmao
Gege's writing has been so horrible lately. not surprised he's pulling moves from another series

Aggregator gang
Bro pulled an Unlimited blade works lmao
Gege's writing has been so horrible lately. not surprised he's pulling moves from another series
Gege has already stated that fate and hxh were influences for the story, it's why we have DE or cursed energy in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread