Jujutsu Kaisen - Ch. 259 - The Decisive Battle in the Uninhabited, Demon-Infested Shinjuku ㉛

Fed-Kun's army
The thing is Choso was my favourite character but now, having seen so many die, I feel nothing particular about his death. It's like "eh so he died" and I just move on with life basically. But still... RIP Big Brother Choso <3
Though my brain is telling me "me cago en la puta madre, Akutami Gege" but yeah this is JJK as it became.

If I had to guess, Todo will die,(sorry, but that's just the facts) Nobara will come back, and then the final showdown will be between Yuji, Nobara, and Megumi who's helping from the inside. Maybe Nobara and/or Megumi will be incapacitated or die, and then Yuji has to fight Sukuna alone at full power and prove he's the strongest.

Dex-chan lover
Getting really mixed emotion here, not sure if I should feel sad with Choso gone and all or happy with the fact Todo is back

Getting really mixed emotion here, not sure if I should feel sad with Choso gone and all or happy with the fact Todo is back

images

Users who are viewing this thread