Jujutsu Kaisen - Ch. 264 - Inhuman Makyo Shinjuku Showdown, Part 36

Dex-chan lover
Horrible translation. Just horrible.
this chapter was even more garbage than usual... my god its so lifeless

the editor and translator for this series need to be fired... even their work on other series together (John Werry & John Bae) like one punch man is REALLY bad smh smh :angery:

Dex-chan lover
Wow very cool that angels attack that is supposed to completely counter sukuna was defeated by him jumping. Great job gege
That's what's been happening for most of this dumbass fight. This was what, surefire counter/surprise attack/secret technique that unceremoniously failed in a matter of panels number 8 or 10, roundabout? Can't wait for Itadori's domain to accomplish dick all, and then we're back to slap fights with hyper regeneration on both sides for zero consequences kino for another dozen chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Question 🙋🏿‍♂️ couldn’t he just protect himself with a simple domain or was he already hit by the technic of Yujis domain ?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
nah, i love Yuji (he's basically the only last remaining bit of this whackass manga i like) but no way he pulled a domain quick enough for Sukuna to not react

i know Gege will never read this, but fuck him really, this whole fight feels like he's treating us like were stupid

Users who are viewing this thread