Jujutsu Kaisen - Ch. 268 - Settling Matters

Dex-chan lover
Is the author taking a weird pill or something for the 3 original members of teams all still alive... 🤔

Just 3 more chapter before it end.

Dex-chan lover
IMG-20240901-213543.jpg

Group Leader
Is the author taking a weird pill or something for the 3 original members of teams all still alive... 🤔

Just 3 more chapter before it end.
Well it was always about them in the beginning so it makes sense to end it with them. Gege already said long before that it's either only one of the four will remain or only one will die.

Dex-chan lover
i feel like this is a big moment but im just here like: "ok?"
maybe the arc just wore me down, but this shit is as unexciting as seeing my fatass naked
To be fair, the whole fight was hype and perhaps too long and with a few too many binding vows so for the climax to be one punch to the guts and done, yeah, even his struggle didn't last, no flashback either, just dust... So yeah they fumbled the emotional or climax potential this one could have... Even MHA did a little bit better.
And with Demon Slayer

the final fight ended and he struggled but in a very ugly way, literally a child tantrum of some ugly creature who was too scared of death...

At least Sukuna kept some dignity at the end by refusing a deal and acknowledging Yuuji by name, at the very end... But still it was "aww shit, we lost... well, bye" Perhaps the anime could fix this.

Dex-chan lover
The line where Uraume says that Sukuna lost due to being a fully fleshed curse isnt even correct at all too, it was because he was an incarnation. Do they really not have anyone else to do the series or is it just a contract?
They definitely do but just don't care, or probably are stubborn thinking they're right and everyone complaining is wrong (when that actually isn't the case they have no idea what's going on in the story), they even think Sukuna's Cursed Technique (Shrine) is the same name as his Domain Expansion lmao (Malevolent Shrine)

Dex-chan lover
This fight lasted for so long and still felt underwhelming at the end.
Them trying to do the box gag again was pretty funny

Honestly i didnt expect Gege finish this with only one punch + resonance he could make it more dramatic. Also i still got no comment for the ending since there is still 3 more chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Also after this, Yuuji keeps his own dismantle but his domain expansion was specifically crafted in the spot to separate Sukuna and Fushiguro, so does that mean he basically has an useless DE now? unless he can work on it again and aim at souls directly which is pretty scary lol not that it matters, we're not getting a sequel.

Users who are viewing this thread