July 2018: Title My Bubbles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff
Admin
With Zephyrus stepping down and no one else interested in running the competition we are gonna have to just cancel it future ones.

Sorry to all those who entered it :x

The One
Staff
Admin
We decided to let this one contest finish to not waste everyones effort, i'll still provide the steam keys. But no prize from Zeph.

Please stop tagging Zeph in the entries.

Group Leader
Aww, and it was just getting engaging, too...?

Oh, well... Can't be helped. It was fun while it lasted. Thanks to everyone involved for managing it!?

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
I've returned as a moderator to *solely* moderate the forum. My frustration stemmed from our Discord channel, which I should not have let interfere with my forum duties.

The contest is still open and future ones will resume.

That is all.

Group Leader
@Zephyrus
Ah, yes. Many a community has had terrible things happen to it because of Discord.
It's like a double-edged sword or something.
Anyway, glad to hear you're back! ?

Is there a reason the entry post has been locked? It's not really a problem for me considering I already posted my entry, but I thought the contest was on until August?

Staff
Super Moderator
@AA-A-AA
Yeah, that was my bad. I had initially thought that the contest was ending this past Sunday like the last one did and had locked the thread in preparation for making a post stating the contest was over.

Upon checking the OP, I noticed that Past Zeph decided to keep the contest open til 8/1. Who knows why Past Zeph does the things he does? Anyways, I just forgot to unlock the contest. My bad.

Thanks to @Plykiya for taking care of that for me.

Staff
Super Moderator
The July Contest: Title My Bubbles is officially closed! Please stay tuned for voting, which I will have a system in place for sometime this week. It will be open to the public so *all* users will be able to participate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread