JUMBO MAX - Vol. 6 Ch. 53 - The Next Chapter

Group Leader
Fun fact about this chapter's title. The Japanese title is 旅立ちの時 or Tabidachi no Toki. This is the same name as the Japanese translation of the 1988 River Phoenix film: Running on Empty. It's likely a reference because our cast are in vaguely similar situations as the movie's cast.

Dex-chan lover
Kayo is a loose thread. Disaster will follow her though, because she is not willing to give up on Tateo. And after all this the real dangerous drug maker (sorry I forget her name) is still operating with no problem. Is this the end of the volume? I can't wait for the next volume.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I’d like an update on the wife lawyer stuff but this change at the end is a nice addition. Sad about leaving the woman behind but it’s for the best

Group Leader
"If you love something, set it free..." or whatever. I wonder how's Tateo's ex-wife doing. She must be all lovey-dovey with the lawyer and his kid... Jeez, I don't know what to make of this. Now that he doesn't have to save for the nursing home, I guess the next step should be just trying to bring his former colleagues down with him? Can't picture really well where this is going, to be honest.
Thank you very much for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread