Jupiter Scanlations

I just want to thank you so much for your work, I'm reading a few of the title you're scanlating, and just... Thank you so much!

You are translating a couple of my favorites that I never knew if I could get the chance to read in English :') thank you

Thank you for your hard work. Because of you guys we can read such great comics. Fighting!!! Keep up the good work and please stay healthy and safe. 🤗

P.S. please update GL/yuri comics more 😅😉

Contributor
i love that you always include the pronunciations in Two&Too!! thank you so much for your hard work!!!!

Hi, I'm just wondering what's going on for the raws in The Story of You x Me? It suddenly disappeared! Is the author ok?

Dex-chan lover
@zhiming or anyone who does the translations for Latent Blue, aren't we missing this chapter?
https://www.dongmanmanhua.cn/LOVE/qianlan/%E7%AC%AC24%E8%AF%9D/viewer?title_no=1357&episode_no=27

the corresponding chapter on mangadex, ch 24, is a translation for the chapter after that one.

edit: my bad if i tagged the wrong person, i originally tagged whoever i saw in the comments on Latent Blue :')

Thank you so so so SO MUCH FOR ALL THE HARD WORK AND BRINGING US THE STORY ABOUT YOU AND ME, it was one of the best and from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much, without you guys I wouldn't be able to read such an heart warming story. Please keep up the good work and take care ❤️

Hi guys i hope you all stay safe and fortune all day:) i'm so happy i ran into your group and appreciate your hard works! My favorite one is a manhua called Mojito because they reminded me of two korean girl group members that i was shipping them as a couple lol:')) and i found out that this manhua has updated a lot chapters in chinesse on kuaikan manhua website. I hope you guys having a good time by translating all the intresting manhuas and i'm really waiting for my favorite manhua to be translated so bad:'( i'm sorry if you found me being disrespectful through this comment. Thank you so much for your attention...

Group Leader
@scottle @shironekoid hey, thanks for reading! both those manhua take some time to clean/redraw (i.e. to edit out the original Chinese text) properly, hence the delay sometimes.
If you're interested in helping us out, you can get in touch with an admin on our discord - https://discord.gg/rqXZm8T

Sorry I cant help but can I once more ask for 'His Majesty doesn't want to be too bossy'?

Users who are viewing this thread