Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 160 - Thank You

Dex-chan lover
It's dumb because it doesn't protect her in the slightest and his enemies are exactly the type to go after her regardless.

Dex-chan lover
She had zero relevance to the plot since chapter 1. Less than gramps and little brother.

Dex-chan lover
She is so dead its not even funny. Probably gonna be the worst one yet.

Double-page supporter
What is that plot lol

The manga Wolf Guy, there last arc is about the son of a Yakuza boss, kidnap a record and transmitted the gangr*pe of the love interest and the authors give a complete a graphic detail of everything, the MC is a werewolf, and that arc is he going in to the Yakuza compound killing everyone trying to save her

It's from Wolf Guy - Ookami no Monshou, the grand daddy of all the rape namek arcs. Like the other commenter said, basically there's a whole volume where the main female lead is gang raped by werewolves. Yes, it's as awful as it sounds.
Not werewolves, yakuza, and the main head is if a remember a "17" guy that looks like 27, and abosolute psicho

That manga got really weird in the middle and went horrible with the ending.

Is incredible that they were the same authors of "Akumetsu" and Yogo Yuki have really great art.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Lmaooooo this is so funny to me how they treat this girl like shit. Like nothing can go right for her please free her.

Group Leader
Lmaooooo this is so funny to me how they treat this girl like shit. Like nothing can go right for her please free her.
Don't worry she's probably gonna be freed soon. From the mortal plane of existence that is.

Dex-chan lover
i was on the edge the whole time thinking she will suddenly be hit by a van or smt the very next panel

Group Leader
She is 100% ded
I wonder if the author had bigger plans for her and just never managed to realize them. Either way glad she's not in the way anymore. (who am I kidding she's probably gonna be the final damsel in distress)
Yup authors gonna kill her, we haven't had many bargaining chips against uruma, so author had to do this lol
https://forums.mangadex.org/threads...f-a-lizards-tail.1638825/page-3#post-20567871

Dex-chan lover
When tf did he sleep with kaname? I rememeber literally nothing about this series because of how bad it is kinda funny

The author really likes this girl, huh. Even though Uruma never showed any romantic interest in her, he acts like he always did... I guess it's another Eremika situation...

Group Leader
When tf did he sleep with kaname? I rememeber literally nothing about this series because of how bad it is kinda funny
It was in chapter 62. After she was sexually assaulted she asked Uruma to sleep with her at a love hotel as a way to get over her trauma and he did. This event was also what Kyou used to give the brother the misconception that Uruma deceived Kaname just to have sex with her.
Although by Uruma's own words, it is true he just "used" Kaname as an outlet for his lust when they didn't even have a relationship, but he didn't hate her nor was he trying to deceive her for sex, the situation just ended up that way, and never once was it non-consensual.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Not to sound like a hater, but..
1. Why did she have a crush on him again? And have it last so many years especially when they out of touch of years?
2. I'm genuinely surprised he liked her romantically because he barely paid her any mind the entire story? Like he cared about her but I don't saw it romantically
3. She didn't really matter in the grand scheme of things...I suppose she was there as emotional support, someone who saw the human side of him despite him losing his humanity over the years, but it's hard for me to feel that when i look at her or try to remember their interactions, and so I feel nothing for this departure

Dex-chan lover
Not to sound like a hater, but..
1. Why did she have a crush on him again? And have it last so many years especially when they out of touch of years?
2. I'm genuinely surprised he liked her romantically because he barely paid her any mind the entire story? Like he cared about her but I don't saw it romantically
3. She didn't really matter in the grand scheme of things...I suppose she was there as emotional support, someone who saw the human side of him despite him losing his humanity over the years, but it's hard for me to feel that when i look at her or try to remember their interactions, and so I feel nothing for this departure
I still kinda hope she’s somehow actually kyou after all this. Like a commenter said a few chapters ago, nothing will be edgier than that

Please for the love of God let that shitty keychain deflect a bullet or something stupid like that PLEASE

Users who are viewing this thread