Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 169 - Slash 'Em, Stab 'Em, Carve 'Em

Dex-chan lover
Oh so no rape in this chapter? I thought the author wanted to keep it going & set a record for us to be amazed? Jokes aside, I get the feeling Uruma is going to be outmatched & has to pull some trick in order to win. Still doesn’t explain why he wants him dead unless he wanted Uruma’s gramp to be like him or turned on him somehow. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Grandpa just want some quality time to relieve the past glory

aJx5lebl_700w_0.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Did they really just....

I mean. All it was missing was a big, flashing, neon "FOLLOW THIS WAY TO THE TRAP!" sign.

Like.... Seriously. How do you fall in a trap THAT OBVIOUS? I guess the author just gave up putting any effort into this. Hell, he probably did a while ago, but still? Come on.

Fed-Kun's army
Just kill everyone the Uruma knows already at this point author we know that's what you want. The number of villains increases while the number of good guys sits at a pretty 1, and the police force remains incompetent unless its to catch Uruma

Fed-Kun's army
Gawd deem....its turning into a parade of randos that are mildly related to Uruma at this point. When is the author gonna write in the baby sister Uruma had the hots for as a kid?

Dex-chan lover
Just kill everyone the Uruma knows already at this point author we know that's what you want. The number of villains increases while the number of good guys sits at a pretty 1, and the police force remains incompetent unless its to catch Uruma
I legit expect the ending to be for Uruma to have a phyrric victory, where he wins in name only.

Having lost everything he cared about in his journey for revenge.

Of course not before having Uruma also get raped somehow by the cult leader villain for extra edge points.

Possibly he dies at the end too just for the hell of it.

While the author goes "LOL I'M SO EDGY GUYS LOLOLOL DID YOU KNOW HOW EDGY I AM!?"

Seems like the type of ending this infantile author would do.

jak

Contributor
Makes sense Kyou would recruit the warbuddy like this to fuck with Urama. I beat this is going to be the most dangerous person he faces in the manga.

Dex-chan lover
they also got as a prisioner the model that loves Uruma, I guess kyou also have Azuma, and don't forget the other girl that meet everyone on the island, most probably also to use against Uruma

Dex-chan lover
They know it's a trap and yet they walk towards it. The things One does and go through just to see how a story would end

Dex-chan lover
Hood grunts have +20 def over regular grunts. The red hood grunts in the next zone are the bigger issue though

Oh, he killed the consent guy... he must be a good person!

Users who are viewing this thread