Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 173 - A Hero Appears

Dex-chan lover
Then the villains bring back the doctor as a homocidal cyborg and has him kill the blondie girl.

(I don't remember anyone's names, sue me)
Don't give him ideas, shut it :worry:
Honestly, shit moves so stupidly fast and characters are killed off left and right that when they die it doesn't feel that impactful, despite that I still liked his character, RIP doctor.

Dex-chan lover
I was vaguely sanguine that Doc wasn't actually going to be dead like with the Clone fakeout by means of an what-if imagine-spot or something but he's really gone, huh? That was something, I guess?

Last edited:

jak

Contributor
People last chapter acting like him throwing it would have been better. I think throwing it and not surprising them like he did wouldn't have done anywhere as much damage. Plus with this chapter, he was clearly already dying.

Dex-chan lover
Just let me guess:

1. The old man survived;
2. He will capture, at least, the girl;
3. The girl will be raped by the crazy lesbian we saw few chapters ago while the MC fight (and kill) the old man;
4. MC saves(?) the girl and even help her kill the lesbian (Unless the author wants to show how edge he is by killing another female character close to the MC... again)
5. (Maybe?) Another "mid-boss" shows up before the MC faces the final bastard while somehow another girl "close" to the MC shows up in this mess. Rinse and repeat.

Anyway, I'm just here to see how it ends (soon, I hope).

Dex-chan lover
People last chapter acting like him throwing it would have been better. I think throwing it and not surprising them like he did wouldn't have done anywhere as much damage. Plus with this chapter, he was clearly already dying.
It still would've dropped their numbers by quite a lot, to something more manageable for the MC

Anyway, while this chapter was made to garner sympathy, he just looks even more stupid lol "I wanna be a hero" ass

Dex-chan lover
last chapter when he blew himself up just seemed like more abrupt, shark-jumping shit, but this chapter made it kind of good. not bad.

Dex-chan lover
Me at the DMV

surnt6.png

Dex-chan lover
I guess him being mortally injured makes this a tiny bit less dumb
He seemed totally fine though
Anyway the old guy isnt dead come on :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread