Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 178 - Preparations Are Set

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing Uruma's scar is supposed to be some kind of parallel to Kyou's scar (and I bet my left nut the author will mirror them in a double panel at some point), but there's no way in hell that massive gash across his face wouldn't swell up like a goddamn watermelon and, as opposed to giving him the Kakashi look, become absolutely hideous to look at.

Aggregator gang
OMG I was right, It started with 6 kids, continued with another 6 psychopaths, and now we are getting yet one more group of six nobodies who will probably die in a few episodes each. For a "genius sociopath" with overcomplicated plans, he sure is very predictable
Should have been ended by 6 bullies after all. It becomes a repetition at this point

Double-page supporter
You thought it was over right? NOPE! here's even more filler baddies because fuck you!

Kyou: Next one will be our final revenger.
Me: Oh thank God, we might actually be at the finale. No more distractions after this last guy
Manga shows the “Final Revenger” is six people
Me: … I should’ve seen that coming.

Oh ofc
New "villains" before killing kyo so the story will be more long than ever
Another back story
Another bullshit
Yeah nice move
Btw thank for the update

Kyou has a scar on his left eye, Uruma on the right. Was it planned? IDK, but it's cool to think about.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, another psycho before the fight with the girl then the final boss, probably a couple extra people in between just to keep this even more boring

Dex-chan lover
Kyou could have just duct taped a gun to the drone and double tapped Uruma this chapter. But he thought, nah let's spend years training of classrooms of assassins to fight him instead.

Users who are viewing this thread