Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 179 - The Final Revengers

Group Leader
Edgy parent scolding. :wooow:
WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? DO YOU HATE YOUR SON??, DO YOU LOVE HIM??
Imagine the types of parents that can produce such children in the first place. Apple doesn't fall to far from the tree sorta thing. Throw in some Revolutionary Club brainwash mumbo jumbo. It's definitely possible.
WHY SHOW THE PARENTS AT THE END IF THEY WILL NOT BE OF SUBSTANCE WHATSOEVER?!?!?!?!!!?
I believe because ultimately this is about Kyou's experimental subject A: Uruma. The final control variable to see if Uruma has become what Kyou wanted.

As much as we shit on the author's choices, there is a method to his madness.

Dex-chan lover
So you're telling me that all of these people are so irreprehensible that not a one decided to, I don't know, call the fucking cops? They didn't see the massive murder cult and feel a little bad? Jesus Christ how has the military not been called in at this point

Dex-chan lover
This is wild coming from someone's mouth while the culprit's family were murdered by a psychopath who perpetrated all this BS and involved their childrens with it. I really hate their parents for bad parenting and not knowing what their childrens are doing behind the scenes
And the parents aren't even portrayed as evil, the whole point of the series is that Kyou is the anti-christ, capable of turning basically anyone evil

Dex-chan lover
Edgy parent scolding. :wooow:

Imagine the types of parents that can produce such children in the first place. Apple doesn't fall to far from the tree sorta thing. Throw in some Revolutionary Club brainwash mumbo jumbo. It's definitely possible.

I believe because ultimately this is about Kyou's experimental subject A: Uruma. The final control variable to see if Uruma has become what Kyou wanted.

As much as we shit on the author's choices, there is a method to his madness.
"There's a method to madness", bro there is no madness, it's just mediocre writing. Just think about it, they appear for a single episode and change nothing. What I mean by no substance is that if you were to accidentally skip this episode, It would not make a difference.

That is unless they do appear again and they actually do something, but I don't think so.

If I could give this series a rating worse than 1, I would. This shit is so unbelievably boring and predictable. Whatever "method" to the madness this author has isn't very good. It's just pure sloppy writing. At the end of this stupid fucking manga I will feel nothing. I think the best ending this garbage could get is being cancelled.

Dex-chan lover
i finally caught up on this shit, good fucking god this really is just the author crossing off every trope he can off the list

Dex-chan lover
If I'm shun I'm legitimately laughing at all these guys. Fuck em they did literally nothing while they kids did thee absolute most vile things

at this point im just reading purely for the art and nothing else

Dex-chan lover
6 PEOPLE AS OUR FINAL REVENGERS. THIS WAS TRULY OUR JUUJIKA NO ROKUNIN.

Dex-chan lover
laughing-spiderman.gif
Lmfao this edit is gold 💀💀

Dex-chan lover
Hey, at least this only lasted a chapter and isn't some 10 chapter section we have to slog through.

Double-page supporter
“Even though you killing our sons who are terrible people is justified, I’m gonna start yapping about how you shouldn’t have done that and how I’ll never forgive you!”

Just wrap it up so I can go back to reading DeadTube.

Dex-chan lover
Hhaahahaha, trash. Your kids would be alive and well if you raised better human beings, you blazing stinky trash parents.

Users who are viewing this thread