Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 181 - Erased Memory

Dex-chan lover
I cannot process how stupid this is. So either these are fake, which would be easy to do and he's a dumbass, or this is some Sherlock level "I forgot my own secret sister and best friend".
And either way, how the hell is VR, ya know, something which literally has to be faked, the answer to this?
Also, believing that the person responsible for hell on earth won't do anything just because they promise?
I cannot process how stupid this is.

Dex-chan lover
WTF we’re now doing VR & jumping the advancement of technology!!?? I know my suspension of disbelief has been shattered but if this doesn’t shatter for any remaining people, then IDK what else this author has cooking. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Shoot at kyou when hes showing his back while hes talking about the stupid pictures, idiot!

Dex-chan lover
I thought I would be more mad that Uruma immediately forgets he has a gun and is stopped by a picture, but when the VR chair came out I just…let go, I hope I can feel this way on my death bed.

What in the edgy did i just see?

He says after he sent all those revengers after him.

The only thing that can save this manga is my head-canon rabbit-hole. You can skip to the end by reading this.

Honestly wouldn’t mind a Uruma/Kyou crackship ending, really lean into the goofiness.

The whole manga ends with them fucking, Kyou pulling off an Azuma mask right as Uruma cums.

“IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!”

credits.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread