Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 5 Ch. 46 - Dedication

Dex-chan lover
There really is no twist at all?

She is just an idiot who thought she can fix the serial rapist. But like... why isnt this guy in jail?
The first dude was inconspicuos but the second had a criminal organization, third commited assault and rape on plain daylight and this dude just publicly commits rape and assault.

Dex-chan lover

She is just an idiot who thought she can fix the serial rapist. But like... why isnt this guy in jail?
The first dude was inconspicuos but the second had a criminal organization, third commited assault and rape on plain daylight and this dude just publicly commits rape and assault.
Seemingly the only crime investigation in town is trying to catch Uruma. All the other, very numerous, crimes are swept under the carpet. It must be the most wretched town in Japan, which is why the Uruma grandpa lives there.

Dex-chan lover

i meant it was straight from the get go that the pd only have eyes for MC so either they in the games all along or they just retarded

Hmmm.. Seeing the situations from the first few chapters I would say this is the outskirts like where I live where there has been a case where they tortured a guy to his death at night prom.. or the author just went and welp the readers will just eat it up.

Users who are viewing this thread