Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 5 Ch. 47 - An Evil Named Kuga

Dex-chan lover
I wish the series actually showed how the town's corrupt police force dismisses incidents like this. After all, we have been shown the two cops every now and then, so this isn't one of the series that pretend Japan has no law enforcement whatsoever, for the sake of the action plot.

Aggregator gang
I wish the series actually showed how the town's corrupt police force dismisses incidents like this. After all, we have been shown the two cops every now and then, so this isn't one of the series that pretend Japan has no law enforcement whatsoever, for the sake of the action plot.
I was about complain how tired I am of this type of plot where some fucking high school kids are going around raping, killing, torturing openly and neither does the school react or the police.

I was about complain how tired I am of this type of plot where some fucking high school kids are going around raping, killing, torturing openly and neither does the school react or the police.
I agree. I've commented about this a few chapter back that maybe the author is incapable of coming up such stories that involves many characters making moves. You know,, that requires a great creativity to come up such stories one must have a lot of experience or vast creativity to....

Dex-chan lover
Lmao I like edgy slop as much as the next guy but even for me this getting too stupid

Users who are viewing this thread