Juuou to Yakusou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A Story About a Human and a Demon

Dex-chan lover
Is this getting re-uploaded to avoid split chapters or something?

Supporter
The first four chapters were previously uploaded, and then deleted for some reason. There's a new group of us (me being the translator) working on it now and for various reasons (like it only having been four chapters that were previously done, as well as not reposting someone else's work, etc), we decided to start fresh from the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
The first four chapters were previously uploaded, and then deleted for some reason. There's a new group of us (me being the translator) working on it now and for various reasons (like it only having been four chapters that were previously done, as well as not reposting someone else's work, etc), we decided to start fresh from the beginning.
Thank you very much for bringing this back! This story was interesting, and I look forward to seeing you and your group translate it!

Dex-chan lover
Ty for your efforts, although I suggest getting a better proofreader (no offense) x)

Honestly, this is only missing a little bit of proofreading to be a minimum 9/10 translation.

Dex-chan lover
What a coincidence, I tried to go use the old chapters link only to not find anything and then I check the manga and this one is here, looks like lady luck is smiling at me(even if she pads her chest)

Dex-chan lover
And now that I finally read the chap, I don't particularly see the humans has the wrong side here, sure they killed the dragon child, but it was a monster, that could very easily attack them, the same beast that was going to kill our mc Is also a puppy in front of the king of the beasts, i dont think that the dragon child was that peaceful.
Through I could see the story going through the route that humans killing every single monster that they find is wrong, afterall the dungeons seem to need some balance and over hunting is probably ruining the ecosystem.
Ngl it has a lot of potential and I sincerely hope its not axed.

Last edited:
Supporter
Ty for your efforts, although I suggest getting a better proofreader (no offense) x)
No offense is taken. Are you offering to help? (Legit proofreading myself can prolly never be perfect, and having a sounding board helps)

I guess I'll trudge on and bet on the story becoming more hopeful.
It can definitely be bittersweet at times, but overall it's got a positive beat. I'd compare it maybe to something like Frieren. Frieren, but Frieren was on the demon/losing side (and demons are more like Helck demons).

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up. Gonna let people know it’s back

Dex-chan lover
No offense is taken. Are you offering to help? (Legit proofreading myself can prolly never be perfect, and having a sounding board helps)

It can definitely be bittersweet at times, but overall it's got a positive beat. I'd compare it maybe to something like Frieren. Frieren, but Frieren was on the demon/losing side (and demons are more like Helck demons).
If you need help with proofreading, I could lend a hand. Feel free to DM.

And now that I finally read the chap, I don't particularly see the humans has the wrong side here, sure they killed the dragon child, but it was a monster, that could very easily attack them, the same beast that was going to kill our mc Is also a puppy in front of the king of the beasts, i dont think that the dragon child was that peaceful.
Through I could the story going through the route that humans killing every single monster that they find is wrong, afterall the dungeons seem to need some balance and over hunting is probably ruining the ecosystem.
Ngl it has a lot of potential and I sincerely hope its not axed.
Yeah same.
1)Author don't shown the Tiger being good nature nor the mc attacking first so we don't know shit
2)They show Monster wanting to eat people out of nowhere
3)The lion using a girl as a slave and also showing his hated over humans
But I should be on Monster side because a Monster got attacked.Is not like Iruma were we can see good nature Demons and monster since the first pages.

Dex-chan lover
Many thousands of blessings upon you, my friend! This story has me mega hooked. I look forward to your work! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread