Jyoshikou Dakara Safe

Double-page supporter
Started reading because cover suggested poop play, but dropped because there is none.

Group Leader
In case of anyone that might've skipped my TL Note:

I've decided to DROP this manga

*I might change my mind again if the support is enough, but for now, i'm gonna still drop it*

Adding a little bit to my note:
The reasoning behind this decision is quite obvious. At first, this looks like a fun and underrated Yuri comedy that I thought needs the attention that it can get, but after two chapters I was like HOLY SHIT THIS WAS WAY MORE SERIOUS THAN I THOUGHT. I'm not the type of people who would usually spit out "this is trash" and insta 1-star rate nonsense, but after reconsidering it many times, I might agree with you guys (but i still like this manga no matter what)

OH BOY THIS WAS A CONTROVERSIAL ONE, I'M REALLY SORRY TO HAVE RUINED YOU GUYS' DAYS.

Anyway, i'm gonna say it again here, if there's anyone that wants to continue this, i can supply the raws, hit me up on the MD inbox!

-SenoZK-

Aggregator gang
@SenoZK - thanks for translating this though.
I like the art but they unnecessary cruelty hidden behind farce of a comedy that rubs me the wrong way, every page turning me away.
Thank you for your effort, this simply is not for me.

momo reminds me too much of yotsuba, so i can't keep reading this since yotsuba is such an angel and one should not be mean to her

Maybe I'm just a cruel person but I enjoy the yuri bullying and was excited for the potentially new/fresh approach on a yuri manga which there really isn't enough of out there.

Group Leader
IMPORTANT UPDATE

This series will be picked up by the guys over at /u/scanlations

You guys can expect a new chapter from them over the next few days, and surely with much better quality scanlations than i ever could lol.

Thank you so much for the support towards me and the manga and i know my response to all of this wasn't that great. Have a nice day everyone!

-SenoZK, Some SoL Fan Translations-

Double-page supporter
"It's tempting to tease bully the girl that you like, right? Nanase is interested in her classmate Momo. Whenever you see her, you can't help but to just play toy with her!

A yuri comedy about a girls school where the law is out of bounds and the girls are always on the edge of their seats! ☆"

Funny how the people complaining about the bullying in this manga bullied the translator into dropping it 🤔

I'm glad this is being picked up again, it's a fun series and I'd be sad if it got left behind for such silly reasons.

Fed-Kun's army
Ehh, i'm gonna follow this for a bit but the first chapter really bugged me. There's a line between teasing and bullying, and the first chapter was straight up bullying. You don't do something like that to a student in front of the entire class, as even if your intensions weren't malicious the rest of the students might act on that and pick on her even worse. The stuff they do on their own is ok, and more playful flirting on Nanase's part (minus the skirt sticker part, that was bullying again and could have really hurt Momo).

Gonna keep reading in hopes that the writer chills out a bit and doesn't go too far with the scenes of teasing. Or at least maybe have a scene where Nanase goes too far and actually hurts Momo's feelings enough to make Nanase realize she's going too far. I grew up being horribly bullied in school, so i may be a bit touchy on this sorta thing, but i also had a girlfriend who was very playful and liked to tease a bit, so i'm well aware of this sorta love type. I'll give it more chapters, just not sure if i can take too many chapters with the sort of stuff like in the first chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread