Kaettekita Motoyuusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - unknown world (part one)

Well a trope is only as good as the story which it attaches itself like a parasite to. We’ll see (or probably not considering isekai constantly gets dropped) how this fairs out.

Dex-chan lover
I applaud a guy who just summons himself back to get a harem i wont lie

Dex-chan lover
Not sure how, but this will turn into a giant cluster F*CK (metaphorically; hopefully litterally too).

Aggregator gang
Maybe, just maybe, this time the folks who summoned him and sent him home really did have a good handle on the kind of guy he was, and were correct in not wanting him running around freely after completing the Demon King subjugation, due to the impact that would have on their reputation.

It'll be interesting to see how Adventurer's Guild registration works in this world.
Do they use a device which detects your job class, and if so, will it still display as "Hero"?

In regard to the length of this section, it is listed as being a subsection of Chapter 1; it wasn't the full chapter.
Based upon the scanlator's post earlier on, there are at least three sections to this chapter...

what's up with this trend of split chapters ? At some point might as well get Ch.1 p.1.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tiande
the storys get written a 1 per month or so, and are published as weekly or bi weekly to pad how much content there is.
more or less the more content, the faster I get it, i'm more likely to pay a sub, but if the content is once a month, I may hold back and just wait on volume releases.

a shitty practice, but whatever. I personally hate it more when chapters don't get combined for archival purposes so you have to do it yourself.

This isn't even the whole 1.1 chapter... Your 1.1 and 1.2 chapters are actually like 1/3rd of the full 1.1 chapter...

Fed-Kun's army
@Weasalopes If ya summon someone to kill a mighty foe for you, you can at least give them the right to build a harem and live a nice life as he whishes, as long as the women (or men if the hero is a woman or gay or whatever) participating do it out of their own free will and he/she doesnt do anything harmful to others.

Users who are viewing this thread