Kagami no Mukou no Saihate Toshokan - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember that tinfoil ball, when did it first appear (or flying tinfoil sheet, as it might have become a ball as she crushed it)

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion @Nanaten @givemersspls

Hero: At last we have found the lost city and opened its many doors sealed since time immermorial by the gods themselves! Here we stand at the final door behind which all evil and darkness lies manifest!
Merchant: Ya want some crack?
*The hero gained crack*

For a moment, I paused and thought if I missed a chapter. The first 2 pages confused the hell put of me lol

Dex-chan lover
Pi PIIIIIIII pPPPPPPPPiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!! yes, throw a wounded bird out of a tall window way up high without knowing whether or not it can fly. Also, I wonder how he got the mermaid to cry her tears.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda bittersweet chapter with the birds flying while he cant leave the place.

Fed-Kun's army
I have the feeling MC and Lily used to be comrades and one of them entered a pact in order to save the other. Most likely Lily. That would explain why they don't have any memories and continue to work there without a goal

Dex-chan lover
@Grenzoocoon Eh, not quite sure.
I mean, the merchant nearly killed himself just to get his arm across the threshold, and that was with a magical charm.
Guessing that the library is prolly somewhere way the fuck away from anything else and is probably a bitch to even approach.

I love this so far, it feels like all the supporting NPCs in a RPG. And it's kinda makes sense in a hilarious kinda way that all the NPCs know each other and work together to help the hero get stuff done and progress the story.

Users who are viewing this thread