Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! - Ch. 65

Did MC just copied and improved the skill that took the strongest swordman of the past thousands of years of training with a glance ? This is not even talent anymore, MC is basically a hack.

I believe that even without others help MC can just use magic to make himself immortal easily.
Yeah kinda dont like that he just willy nilly copies the skill. I know he is supposed to be OP but I always had him as an MC who got that OP by training to perfection with the refined knowledge that he carried from modern day (of course with a bunch of BS sprinkled in).

This was just a pure “eh i can do anything i want whenever i want to” thing.

Wouldn’t have minded it if he used it later in a different fight so we could just think that he learned and practiced it after seeing it for himself here.

Dex-chan lover
I guess that's one way to get rid of the whole Suzuki act.

Man, Aurora is great. I wish she was a full on character and not just a spirit residing in Claire.

Are we finally gonna kill off another one of the Rounds? Or does this arc not end that fast?
Um, didn't that dude just die tho? and he was 5th.

Also, from the spoiler that I know is coming, I think this may not be the end of this arc, but I won't say anything about what it is. (could also be the start of the next arc).

Dex-chan lover
Not only did the mc outclassed his swordsmanship, he also out-aura'd him by saying (non-verbatim) "if you think you know everything, that's when you stopped to actually know everything" lmao fenrir saying about pinnacle just legit costed him -900,000 aura damn

Users who are viewing this thread