Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! Master of Garden ~Shichikage Retsuden~ - Ch. 2.1

Group Leader
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING THIS CHAPTER! 😁

This time, the corrections were done as well as possible.

I apologize for the version of the previous chapter. At the same time, I am requesting help from anyone in the fandom who has played the mobile game on which this spin-off is based and who would like to assist us with proofreading the upcoming chapters of this manga. You can contact me on Discord: kdt_012.

(The next chapter will be released in Raw on June 25. We are committed to translating it on the same day, but to prevent any further poor translations, I am requesting the help of a proofreader from the fandom. Thank you.) (I also really like the manga and anime of Shadow Garden, but I am a native Spanish speaker, and English is not my strong suit, so I can't do it alone.)

Our Website:
https://mangadete.site/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TranslationsKDT/
Discord: https://discord.gg/JURuXdjJRp
You can support us on Ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/mangadete

Dex-chan lover
Is this canon? Im gonna read it and enjoy it regardless, but would just like to know.

Also, thanks for the translation!

Is this canon? Im gonna read it and enjoy it regardless, but would just like to know.

Also, thanks for the translation
It an expansion of the story from the game The Eminence in Shadow: Master of garden. It will follow that which is canon, I think. It focused on 7 shades and shadow garden establishment.

Dex-chan lover
Something I just thought about now but Alpha just believed some random boy that is barely 11 years of age on a story that sounds made up...
I get she is also a teenager but still wouldn't the most logical be to think the kid was playing believe instead of it being the truth from a very prodigius master mind?

Something I just thought about now but Alpha just believed some random boy that is barely 11 years of age on a story that sounds made up...
I get she is also a teenager but still wouldn't the most logical be to think the kid was playing believe instead of it being the truth from a very prodigius master mind?
If I have an incurable disease that causes me suffering and I am 100% sure I will die from it, at the end of my life when there is no one with me, a person shows up and cures me of the disease, I would do everything to pay the person back. AND IF everything the person said becomes true, I also would sell my soul.
This is the story that was only in the game before. I believe there are 20+ episodes of this chronicle already. I don't know if they will cut or add a story to the mix.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, I almost forgot why Cid doesn't get involved with the Shadow Garden that much, since the 7 "abandoned" him and he feels like an outsider whenever he gets involved with them (if you've read the LN, you know what I mean). This manga made me remember that little detail that's no less important.

Dex-chan lover
If I have an incurable disease that causes me suffering and I am 100% sure I will die from it, at the end of my life when there is no one with me, a person shows up and cures me of the disease, I would do everything to pay the person back. AND IF everything the person said becomes true, I also would sell my soul.
This is the story that was only in the game before. I believe there are 20+ episodes of this chronicle already. I don't know if they will cut or add a story to the mix.
That's true. And also, the dude's super powerful. Even at that age, he looks like he knows what he's talking about, and actually has the means to do what he says.

Aggregator gang
hm. this makes me think that the presence of the mobile game and is nature as a gacha, will enshittify the series. influence the story in a worse direction.

Users who are viewing this thread