Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! Master of Garden ~Shichikage Retsuden~ - Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
Why is Lamda keeping her left eye closed? She should be fully restored, or was an injury from before she became a possessed and thus can't be healed like that? Or is she hiding a secret power in that eye?

Well, Lambda first appearance do not disappoint. Really looking forward for more of her because she doesn't have much screen time.

Dex-chan lover
Why is Lamda keeping her left eye closed? She should be fully restored, or was an injury from before she became a possessed and thus can't be healed like that? Or is she hiding a secret power in that eye?
yes, the good old "i have a magic seal on my eye"

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't this supposed to be the time frame when the shadows left Cid to go on a journey to increase the power of Shadow Garden, or something similar?
If so, why is Alpha directly reporting to Cid?
Yes, because it is about the village.
Originally what is said about it is that they find a new place and are defeated by the dragon and then ask Cid for help but there is nothing stopping them from keeping contact with Cid since it would explain why Alpha acted like it was bussiness as usual that Beta told her about Cid's situation in chapter 4.
If I am not wrong it was a 2 years time skip between the shadows "leaving" and Cid going to school.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't realize this one is being updated frequently. Also I thought Lambda was older

Dex-chan lover
She has a magical seal on her right eye.

Dex-chan lover
I know the 'cult' is a real thing b/c there's always underground societies in these kinda worlds but wonder how many of the girls actually have 'blood descendants blood' versus them just being unfortunate targets

Dex-chan lover
I know the 'cult' is a real thing b/c there's always underground societies in these kinda worlds but wonder how many of the girls actually have 'blood descendants blood' versus them just being unfortunate targets
All of them. All the members of Shadow Garden were girls afflicted by "demon possession", something that can only happen to female descendants of the 3 heroes (technically also men, but it's extremely rare).

The cult is collecting those girls to experiment on them, hoping to find a way to resurrect the demon.

Group Leader
Wasn't this supposed to be the time frame when the shadows left Cid to go on a journey to increase the power of Shadow Garden, or something similar?
If so, why is Alpha directly reporting to Cid?
The members of SG still keep in contact with Cid, I think even 2 years later, at the beginning of the main timeline story Cid said how his guard "today" change from the usual one. They're just more autonomous than before, where they only follow Shadow wherever he goes.

It also doesn't help that Cid never reach out to them, so the point of contact is only from SG to Cid.

Users who are viewing this thread