Kageno Datte Seishun Shitai - Vol. 10 Ch. 39 - Glasses and Wedding

As exciting as her staying over would be, my bet is that nothing much will happen. She probably do something clumsy and fall on to him or something then it will get awkward thats how I see it playing out

I guess liking people with glasses runs in the family. Haha

The last panels tho... I will not have expectations. I will not have expectations. *chants*

Thank you for translating!

Contributor
I mean this is a shoujo with a volume left, chances of them sleeping together is pretty good.

Group Leader
Calling it now, that sneeze was him getting sick, he’s gonna pass out after they almost start something, and she’s gonna nurse him while he’s down. Then he’s gonna fall in love with her even more and mention something about it feeling like they’re newlyweds.

I’ll bet you my left shoe.

@sakuchu “i’ll bet you my left shoe”🤣🤣🤣

i bet my right shoe that the parents/sister will return home cuz of reasons surprising them followed by a period of introspection on both parts on where they want to go in their relationship

Dex-chan lover
I loved her covered in whipped proto-meringue with cookie ears looking like a panda. I know some people don't like the surreal comedy moments in this manga, but they're almost my favourite part, give it something extra beyond the typical shoujo.

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute is that Papa's restaurant from the game?!
images

Double-page supporter
What is with this development- my heart can't take much more of this

@Purplelibraryguy I love those over the top comedic moments as well! I agree, it's one of the things that makes this manga great

Users who are viewing this thread