Kageno Datte Seishun Shitai - Vol. 10 Ch. 40 - Glasses and First Experience?!

Group Leader
NO NOT THE FREAKIN' AMNESIA TROPE

Yo @blueRiver I was technically right. Hand over your right shoe. It now belongs to me.

Group Leader
Fuck this stupid over-used, clichéd storytelling trope. That's it, I'm done with this piece of shit and fucking stupid author. I'd now rank this a big fat zero if I could, since rating it a 1 is too generous. DROPPED LIKE A LEAD BALLOON. I wish I could enact selective amnesia myself so I could forget I ever read this now crappy toon.

jak

Contributor
I like when they show her in her true form.

Group Leader
@FredFriendly
WOAH there my dude, take a deep breath! It may be a frustrating trope, but it's still all in good fun! We all know it's gonna resolve in like 3 chapters and, if anything, it'll make her much more confident and assertive.

Contributor
Beyond that, they're actually sorta engaged now. Which is pretty much gonna set up the last chapters.

Dex-chan lover
PFTHAHHAHAHHA THIS STORY PHAHHAAHAHH seriously??
The author is such a troll
Many thanks

I've never had tofu but I always thought it was soft. But that had to be some very hard tofu to hit him that hard to make him forget everything. Also if it's that hard it would've knocked him out surely

Dex-chan lover
4 chapters left and they go with
"haha I don't remember you, I go bye bye"

Dex-chan lover
I come back to check on where this one is going and I see tofu inflicting amnesia.It's same old stupid cliché trope, which really sucks since it is at the end. gonna wait until this is finished before reading more I guess.. *sigh* atleast the way of getting amnesia was new to me, that's something I guess.

Didn't he slam his head against the call box, after the tofu, and that's what did it?

Dex-chan lover
Kageno: I... I can't say over at your house.
And plot be like: "Oh! You don't want to? Fine, I will make him sick"
After the day passed.
Kageno: I think my relationship with Mitsunaga is getting stronger.
And plot again: "Really now, who said that 'I don't want to go to stay boyfriend's house?' Now, I will curse you with my superior power Amnesia"

Users who are viewing this thread