Kageno Datte Seishun Shitai - Vol. 6 Ch. 23 - Glasses Family

Dex-chan lover
speaking honestly here for a second, don't you just love ACTUAL ROMANCE MANGA... Where there is evidently fucking development, in their characters and relationships? I don't understand what's so difficult about fucking writing this shit up. Why do fuckers feel the need to milk the fuck out of a story with absolutely zero relationship development, with tons of chapters in their story and when they about to get the axe BOOOM happily ever after right at the end.

Fuck you, that's not romance that's not how fucking shit works... piece of shit switch n' bait garbo authors that write stories like that shouldn't fucking bother you're trash

Dex-chan lover
@TheTanJar7 like the dad said, he tho he had to take care of his daughter throughout his entire life xD

he was just trying to get "evidence" that they are actually a couple (for what I believe) he could later chain him to his family lol.

Aggregator gang
Hated the father throughout this chapter. What an absolute idiot!!

Wait why is everyone here so mad like???? I enjoy this story though it's funny as heck XD can't you guys properly enjoy this and not focus much on the romance itself? It's annoying .... Go find another manga that has lots of romance then.. don't talk sht about the story and the author.. I despise people like you the most .. if you don't like it then simply leave this.. even if you want to criticize this then give it a constructive feedback not a sht talk like this ugh.. I'm done ranting
.. probably

All in all thanks for translating dear translators!! Goodluckkk and have a proper rest in the next projects okay!

Users who are viewing this thread