Kagurabachi - Ch. 15 - Food

Dex-chan lover
20231224_113250.jpg

Sad, "He's him - the manga" is going downhill really fast
Me looking at that sorry ass backstory.
yawning-emoticon-377.jpg

Dex-chan lover
If this was a good story and/or had interesting characters, the action might've been interesting. Sadly, it's just generic in every way. Oh, he can just suddenly do this thing because he thought it up on the spot? Okay. Oh, these two noteworthy mooks are about to actually do something, and they have a power that could potentially be interesting? Nope, off with their heads. There's no weight behind anything at all.

Dex-chan lover
The sad story is good it just that the supposed catharsis at the end didn't hit as hard as I wanted. I get the author's vision but it fell rather flat, just need better execution I suppose but since this is the author's first serialization I think its understandable.

On the other hans the action feels cool and stylish. Though I still didn't get his power.

Dex-chan lover
out of energy and having trouble swinging sword to zooming around like flashy flash cutting through iron and loads of enemies... real good story telling.

Double-page supporter
out of energy and having trouble swinging sword to zooming around like flashy flash cutting through iron and loads of enemies... real good story telling.
He's using a different version of his techniques that cause less strain on the body and require more spiritual power

I don't get why these people hate this manga... the storytelling and the action is executed perfectly in my opinion
seriously... this manga is way better than most overrated cliche manga out there

and for those who didn't get it, maybe you need to read previous chapter again

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread