Kagurabachi - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Bro tf are you doing uploading this shit when it already gets weekly uploads with good translations from the Officials. Dont ruin this for the rest of us

Dex-chan lover
Bro doesn't know how many eyes are on Peakobachi, bro is gonna get us caught slacking.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I'm just not in the know, but why is it bad for all the chapters to be up on mangadex?
From my understanding, mangadex is able to stay up since some publishers (like JUMP) who don't want their stuff directly on mangadex don't get their stuff directly on Mangadex so that people still go to like Jump Plus to read stuff and if that agreement is broken some publishers might then come after mangadex

Dex-chan lover
From my understanding, mangadex is able to stay up since some publishers (like JUMP) who don't want their stuff directly on mangadex don't get their stuff directly on Mangadex so that people still go to like Jump Plus to read stuff and if that agreement is broken some publishers might then come after mangadex
From my understanding, the scanlators could upload just a few hours/days after the official, a la TCB and JJK.

What I really want to say was what @Noobscoper said, why upload this when the official translation is going to be better than what ManhwaFreak/UTOON will ever put out? I'm not trying to shoot the messenger though, I understand it's your duty to upload.

Users who are viewing this thread