Kagurabachi - Ch. 38 - Race

Dex-chan lover
Blowing up random people for no reason? peakenstein
They're all mobsters and scum there to buy slaves and whatnot, that much has been made clear. It's the who's who of the underworld, so there's plenty reason to grenade em up a bit. Well, the state sorcerers are there too I guess, but fuck em.

I liked this chapter. The grenade thing was just the kind of out of the box thinking this needs to not get too stale and tropey. There's hope for it still it seems, but it better do more of this and soon, cause the rankings the last month or so were axe-level bad.

Dex-chan lover
Nice teamwork and I start to like this duo.

And yeah those people getting bombed are those who endorse slavery.

Dex-chan lover
They're all mobsters and scum there to buy slaves and whatnot, that much has been made clear. It's the who's who of the underworld, so there's plenty reason to grenade em up a bit. Well, the state sorcerers are there too I guess, but fuck em.

I liked this chapter. The grenade thing was just the kind of out of the box thinking this needs to not get too stale and tropey. There's hope for it still it seems, but it better do more of this and soon, cause the rankings the last month or so were axe-level bad.
Its not like the cast are paragons of good either
I mean the "good guy" police people are there to buy the sword too so just saying everyone there deserves a bullet in the back is silly

Dex-chan lover
Its not like the cast are paragons of good either
I mean the "good guy" police people are there to buy the sword too so just saying everyone there deserves a bullet in the back is silly
That would be the state sorcerers I mentioned, and I'm not so sure your very eloquent and charming description of them as "good guy police people" is very apt, not after we found out they've been tolerating the existence of a literal human trafficking ring. At the very least they deserve half a grenade, with some luck they'll get the half that was cut away from the detonator so it wouldn't even explode.

Users who are viewing this thread