Kagurabachi

I don't understand why this manga is getting so much hype. This is the first time I've heard of the mangaka, and there's only 1 chapter out? I'm officially OOTL.

Fed-Kun's army
this is the greatest thing I've laid my eyes upon in my 83 years on this cursed planet, to think a human like me has the shear capability to reward the digital medium like this is making me quiver with joy. Thank you to my man/ my glorious king, Hokazono Takeru for blessing a sheet of paper and writing the pinnicle of fiction for weak minded mortals to witness.
Sincerely,
Wicked.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if they're gonna make it past chapter 17, got my hopes up for that one with the red hood and lumber, didn't end well. But I won't jinx, although it's not the strongest start I've seen.

I LOVE KAGURABACHI
I AM A 25 YEAR OLD MAN MARRIED WITH 2 KIDS ON THE WAY, PLANNING TO NAME ONE KAGURA AND THE OTHER ONE BACHI
MY WIFE IS UNDERGOING A LEGAL NAME CHANGE TO KAGURABACHI
MY NAME IS KAGURA, BACHI I PLAN ON MOVING TO JAPAN IN 3 MONTHS SO I CAN WATCH TAKERU HOKAZONO CREATE THE KAGUREST OF BACHIS IN PERSON.

Don't understand the hype and why people are gassing this up before it has even started but here for the ride

To the people that don’t understand why this is getting hype: it’s because it has great art and is pretty promising out of all the recent shonen jump starters. But… to the people worshiping and hyping the hell out of this manga, calling it the next big thing and amazingly written: tf is u talking about 💀 there’s literally only a chapter out. Give it some time before getting too attached.

Users who are viewing this thread