Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 22 Ch. 219 - The ABCs of Men and Women, Part 5

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit they're gonna "talk". It's a deep, penetrating, and messy talk! Possibility of talking dirty!

Fed-Kun's army
@Sylwoos These numbers...... Are just numbers, but thank you for the recommendation. I will jack of to them.

Those who understood they understood. If you didn't then please move on

Fed-Kun's army
Also I have to say this honestly now. Papa shirogane has now become my inspiration. I want to become that dad who can immediately sense the mood play of with the joke and help his son graduate (if you know you know. I mean if you are reading this I think you know) My aim has now been cleared.

Seems like the dream of most japanese guys, the girl makes the first move... cowards

Fed-Kun's army
@Sylwools I just read it. Wait what that has to be a coincidence right? No in a million chance that is not happening right. He must have read it. The author must have read it. There is just no way that kind of coincidence is in this world. I will not accept it. Nope. Not happening.

amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus amongus

Dex-chan lover
Actually, I would disappointed if the actually will do it... Kaguya has problems to solve with her family and Shirogane should understand that. To have sex right now couldn't be the best thing to do...

Users who are viewing this thread