Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
The issue is that just killing people doesn't make you a tyrant.....

The previous demon lord was terrible cause he tried to harm the innocent and kept on slaughtering people for no good reason....

These guys are trying to kill you and plenty of innocent and start a world war...

Dex-chan lover
man... Fck her
not really F her though. wtf

wtf, i'm sick and tired seing imbeciles, covering for literal villains who kills without batting an eye. only crazy, lowlifes mofo actually defends those villains. and those people needs to get rid of (not by killing, just detain is enough, not by seggs either, geez)

i really hope mc actually do corrupt her minds. like the other girls. only a crazy bit*h, covering villains

Dex-chan lover
We just speedran this "arc".

Identify antagonist, storm their base, defeat their big bad, victory sex, all in one chapter. GG.

On a side note I'm starting to be legitimately surprised Keyaruga hasn't gotten anyone pregnant yet.

Dex-chan lover
doesn’t seem clear to me what happened to the centipede. Did it die? Did it get brainwashed to become a guardian? Did it get turned back to stone?
Killed. It was just a worm, Eve didn't care about that thing.

Aggregator gang
But of course, we can't expect much quality writing of harem mangas
I respectfully disagree: even though eventually it's subjective, there are some extremely good harem mangas out there.
For example, Isekai Meikyuu is one of them. Goshujin-sama to Yuku is also nice and quite enjoyable IMO.
Kaifuku Jutsushi started nice, but somewhere after the point where the anime stopped its adaptation it started to go downhill, and I'm saying this as someone who didn't read it purely because of the explicit content (which was the anime's primary selling point anyway).

Users who are viewing this thread