Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 4 Ch. 14.2

Dex-chan lover
@Maala
That's some backpedaling. Even if (you act like) you don't know it, your comment has a loaded statement in it.
Just like you never meant to tell others what to think about Kaifuku. :)
That is clearly implying that I did tell others what to think about it without meaning it. Which I did not. At least own up to your words.

Aggregator gang
That was a bit... anticlimactic. Not enough fear or despair. Ah well, there's more revenge to be had. I still feel bad about the MC's village/town though.

@criver Backpedaling? I made a statement without mentioning anyone. Then you thought it was meant for you. It was not, it was just a generic post.

And again, how does "Just like you never meant to tell others what to think about Kaifuku. :)" mean Im IMPLYING you tell others what to think about? I clearly said you NEVER meant...

Im saying it again, dont try to find hidden agenda in other's posts. Ty. :)

Btw, this is why im telling you to stop telling other ppl what to think...

This Mc is so good! I love it! So far it’s an enjoyable read! I like the humanization of his actions and I can relate to his pains. The author and scan team did a great job! Looking forward to seeing MC destroy all his torturers

Dex-chan lover
@Maala
Ah, now I understand, so you were talking to no one. /s Yeah, sorry, not very persuasive especially in the context you wrote this and considering the fact you never mentioned who it was targeted towards.
Now onto the second point:
I don't know whether you're genuinely or willfully ignorant, but 'You didn't mean to do A' in English means that you did A, but you didn't mean it. Hence why your statement was loaded.

Fed-Kun's army
not verifying the death seems like a mistake. That's how you get surprise revivals
well on to the sword or the gun hero next

Fed-Kun's army
Daily reminder that if this shitfest didn't happen and the MC wasn't invited by the princess,
he would become an apple farmer because that was what he dreamed of.
That's what he'd do as well when his revenge is over.

ROFL @ all the criver drama.

P.S.A.: The writing is indeed very bad, criver said nothing new.
It doesn't mean we can't enjoy it for what it is, but it's still trash tier writing.

Dex-chan lover
you thought this manga was edgy before?! well shit now we have to make it MORE edgy... oooh i have a great idea! RAPE! and then we MURDER WHILE RAPE! with MINDCONTROL! because EDGE! but thats still not edgy enough... fuck... we need FIRE TOO! FLAMING MURDER RAPE CONTROL! WE GOT THIS!

@banjomarx
Tsukiyo Rui here at the edge warehouse. Is your manga boring dogshit garbage? Come on over and make it MORE edgy with our RAPE selection! We don't just have MURDER WHILE RAPE we have MINDCONTROL with it too. Because at EDGE warehouse we care. FIRE TOO is fifty percent off this week so you can have the perfect FLAMING MURDER RAPE CONTROL combo without burning a hole in your wallet. Edge warehouse: WE GOT THIS!

Dex-chan lover
I'm not trying to complain, just thinking out loud after catching up. No spoilers, please. 1) When MC altered the princess appearance and memories, it wasn't mentioned if her evil personality was left intact. Sounds risky for backstabbing. 2) MC messed up by letting witnesses live. Now I am concerned he is making a similar mistake again by indirectly using a fire. 3) MC transformed metal armor into fabric, can he transform a metal into another metal, lead into gold, to solve his money needs? 4) MC's healing abilities feel too broad for me. Maybe if I read the WN, it will explain. 5) I was hoping MC to be more of a planner. He did plan the spirit eye, drug resistance, and xp/skill steal, but I had hoped he would use his knowledge to avoid inprisonment or to make allies in the castle. He made mistakes in his escape, seems to be winging it after escaping. Guess he's basically a teenage farm boy in a Medieval world, shouldn't automatically be expecting a genius.

Users who are viewing this thread