Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 29.2

Dex-chan lover
@Bakaman Nah, cause the criteria to get big outrage is actually being popular enough to have a wide spread.
I mean plenty of anime similar enough to this gets made, and doesn't get that kinda backlash, just because people avoid hearing about them.
I guess it's possible this would get big, but... I doubt it.

@Uzyrgyv
Your internet connection is probably a bit screwey. And it's probably showing a corrupt cashed image. Try clearing your internet cache and then reload the page.

@ParasiteX
No, it happens after I download it and open with my comic reader. In a browser it shows just fine. The same happens from time to time with some comics I download, so I figured it's some kind of protection from piracy.

@Kampfarsch

Should I really see how a female character gets tortured, raped and mind breaked again when i can imagine how it will ends? Kill her quick and move on to the gunner hero Brett where he can torturing him.

Dex-chan lover
RAPETIME!

... on another note, he just left the cake lady to die back there didn't he? He didn't even bother to try to heal her at all.
Hopefully... he doesn't do the same to Setsuna and the others. :x

Every time I read a new chapter of this my score drops another star, it's almost incredible.

I seriously don't know how this will okay as TV series anime, people already mad at Uzaki that has nothing to complain.

Every time I read a new chapter of this my score bumps up another star, it's almost incredible.

Users who are viewing this thread