Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 29.2

Fucking rape time, well I don't really like rape and I also think that no women should be rape or deserve rape because of the things they done but still its fiction so I think I'm allowed to enjoy it really like it when she got this face of hopelessness, thanks for the update. Please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators.

dTnTYf2.png

RAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPE

Oh man, this manga is great. Yeah, it's pretty much just rape, rape, rape, and it doesn't really change much, but there's something so fun about it.

Fed-Kun's army
YES YES YES
Let's goooo
Brainwash her into being your devote lover, make her bear a hundred children! 😈😁😁😁

... After all the crying about Uzaki-chan, can you guys imagine how Twitter will react to the anime of this? Haha it will be glorious XD

Dex-chan lover
Omfg you're giving me blue balls. Fuuukkk please give us the next chapter author! Lol only 1 or two vhapters released a month. Guess we'll wait until October for the raw to update before you translate. Lol

Double-page supporter
Mass rapey please ...
And turn her into horny loli sex doll ...
😈😈😈😈😈

Fed-Kun's army
Hard to imagine Freya not questioning things after her act as a princess.

But really looking forward to Norn being his puppet harem. Of course the other girls probably upset they haven't had any attention either.

Users who are viewing this thread