Kaifukushoku no Akuyaku Reijou - Ch. 6 - Elongoa's Paradise

Fed-Kun's army
what's the plot of this story again ???
Reincarnated as the Villainess in a VRRPG at the point of banishment, has a loving family but decided to use her VRRPG knowledge of the world to explore the world, changed from Villainess' class (Dark Mage) to a healer (by using the VRRPG knowledge) and is now exploring a dungeon which is unexplored in the real world but she knows everything about due to VRRPG knowledge.

Other than starting as a Villainess, it's pretty boiler-plate, but I'm enjoying it.

Dex-chan lover
Also after thinking about it, having the proper entrance of a dungeon unlocked by essentially AFK-ing for 5 minutes in a specific spot seems to be a very stupid mechanic. For a regular dungeon anyway, if this is a super secret dungeon with endgame items (like a legendary herb) then it would make sense.

Also there is something oddly funny about the method to avoid unnecessary fights is to be polite (knock before entering)

Double-page supporter
Having to afk in a certain spot to open the door is severly underutilized. Especially lacking in MMO dungeons when you get "gotta go fast" tanks.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, as long as it's the same guy translating things, i don't care what you call your group, the translations are still very good.

Reincarnated as the Villainess in a VRRPG at the point of banishment, has a loving family but decided to use her VRRPG knowledge of the world to explore the world, changed from Villainess' class (Dark Mage) to a healer (by using the VRRPG knowledge) and is now exploring a dungeon which is unexplored in the real world but she knows everything about due to VRRPG knowledge.

Other than starting as a Villainess, it's pretty boiler-plate, but I'm enjoying it.
More precisely, she's the villainess in a visual novel spin-off set in the same universe as the main game, and discovered that the world functions like the RPG, but the baseline knowledge for people lines up more with the vn (i.e. things like class changing and specific dungeon strategies aren't widespread knowledge)

Dex-chan lover
Glad you back.
And apologies, but there is one thing that really bothers me. Among tags (directly under the name of chapter) there is lack of "Adaptation" one, especially since main page include link to Novelupdates. I already commented that on StoneScape (and got reply, so you should be notified already) but sorry it really bugs me up, such things.

Group Leader
Glad you back.
And apologies, but there is one thing that really bothers me. Among tags (directly under the name of chapter) there is lack of "Adaptation" one, especially since main page include link to Novelupdates. I already commented that on StoneScape (and got reply, so you should be notified already) but sorry it really bugs me up, such things.
I updated it just now. Also anyone with an account should be able to update that information, but I'm not 100% sure.

Users who are viewing this thread