Kaifukushoku no Akuyaku Reijou - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - FIrst Party

Dex-chan lover
All female party, where one is a hero? Mc is going to join and get a harem, methinks~ Lucky the prince was not part of that party like she first suspected.

Going to just leave the initial 2 adventurers she partied with, then? Suppose that's for the best. Also: Hi 14 & 15, I'm dad! :02:

Hopefully she becomes smart and milks her ability to know stuff ppl don't know. Selling info on dungeons, bracelets, and class-changes. And monopolising some for her own growth, ofc. Just telling that party (and everyone in the guild) without any care in the world could have been bad.

Dex-chan lover
There can be only one...? Quickly, kill the hero and take over her class! :pacman:

Thank you for translations!

Dex-chan lover
There can be only one...?
"I've been alive for four and a half centuries, i am immortal
Here we are, born to be kings
We're the princes of the universe
Here we belong, fighting to survive
In a world with the darkest powers
Heh
And here we are, we're the princes of the universe
Here we belong, fighting for survival
We've come to be the rulers of you all"
-Queen "Princes of the Universe" from the movie Highlander

Damn i'm showing my age here xD

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Guess we won't be getting anything special in this story huh x_x..

Its going pretty much the generic route now and MC is from now on probably just going to go along with whatever others say, isn't she ? 🥲

Fed-Kun's army
Hopefully she won't be pressured by the hero... I like the party dynamic (though she's like a third wheel), oh well who am I kidding

Dex-chan lover
The other 2 just left? Kinda weird they are gone from every panel after that

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean healer classes cannot fight back? Clerics and Monks can do CQC just fine.
The problem is that those are "Cleric" class and "Monk" class, not "Healer" class. Here the word "class" takes on two different meanings, one (as you use it) is an overall classification of a job or role, the other (as this manga, among others, uses it) is the literal name of the job or ability set.
The classification of "healer" includes jobs/professions/classes such as DnD's (classes) Monk, Cleric, Druid; WoW's Priest, Monk, Paladin, Shaman; etc. The job/profession/class "Healer" falls under this classification, but isn't know for doing damage.
In this world they aren't using the "Classification" when they say "Healer" they are using the specific name of the job/profession/class itself. This is made self evident on page 10, 4th panel where she talks about advancing to the "second" and "third" "job" of "Healer" and "High Priest" (I think the second "job" being "healer" is a typo).
There are other (manga) examples of this: Perfect Evasion Healer, Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi, Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ among others. (While the second two contain "healers" who clearly do damage, it is specifically noted in both that the MC is unusual for being able to do so.

Wait the hero is female!?, I thought it was typical male hero when I read the novel, am I missing something when read it 😞

Fed-Kun's army
Reread chapter 1, a "unique profession" is confirmed, but it didn't say it was Hero.

If it never came up in her playthrough of the mmo, it's likely because it did not matter to her.

"Hero" may be an advance class branching from a melee class. If I played Hero in an mmo, the cringe would compel me to refer to myself as the base class or party role.

Dex-chan lover
0ITwcIP.png

"sigh What a blunder she made."

Fed-Kun's army
All female party, where one is a hero? Mc is going to join and get a harem, methinks~ Lucky the prince was not part of that party like she first suspected.

Going to just leave the initial 2 adventurers she partied with, then? Suppose that's for the best. Also: Hi 14 & 15, I'm dad! :02:

Hopefully she becomes smart and milks her ability to know stuff ppl don't know. Selling info on dungeons, bracelets, and class-changes. And monopolising some for her own growth, ofc. Just telling that party (and everyone in the guild) without any care in the world could have been bad.
I only read the manga, so this is all I know(spoiler)

While she helps the hero party reach the garden, which was their only goal there, she excludes the info on the boss raid, and goes to solo the dungeon boss, Elongoa's wraith, while everyone else is asleep.

Dex-chan lover
Something is rising and its not the hero, she's a girl so hers can't rise. I will see myself out :smugchisato:

Users who are viewing this thread