Kaii-san to Ore - Ch. 47 - I Met Grandma in a Dream!

Dex-chan lover
Aw, wholesome
Just a small reminder of the numerous things that are difficult to explain to a young child. That grandma got old, forgot her, and then she died.
i'm sure she'll understand when she gets older/won't be too much of a trauma (would prolly be worse if it was only her and her grandma/not having parents in the pic either)

Supporter
Aw, wholesome

i'm sure she'll understand when she gets older/won't be too much of a trauma (would prolly be worse if it was only her and her grandma/not having parents in the pic either)
As she grows older, of course. But it's really the "then and there" that's impactful, so it's really good that she was able to have that dream. A dream that turned out to be so impactful that it rendered as payment for services given.

Dex-chan lover
As she grows older, of course. But it's really the "then and there" that's impactful, so it's really good that she was able to have that dream. A dream that turned out to be so impactful that it rendered as payment for services given.
Well at the very least some kids would be smart enough to understand "Sometimes ppl get older and they forget things"/assume she was comforted by her parents, even if they don't rly hear the word 'dementia' too often

Users who are viewing this thread