Kaii-san to Ore - Ch. 48 - Spring Has Come to Home

Dex-chan lover
Damn, shota-kun's rizz goin strong! Hope author continues all the way ao we can all see the other new youkai women he's charmed around the timeline of the Goushitsu no Kami-sama series! :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
Pokémon gotta catch them all huh?

By all I mean the 4 seasons

Also am I right when I was thinking he's the male teacher in one of the recent chapter of the manga "God of Room 301" or something like that?
A good theory but I don't think he was that guy with the scar on his eye. That series said the girl/god had died about 10 years before iirc, and the MC in this one saw her after she became a god in chapter 7, so considering scar eyes age I doubt it.

Dex-chan lover
A good theory but I don't think he was that guy with the scar on his eye. That series said the girl/god had died about 10 years before iirc, and the MC in this one saw her after she became a god in chapter 7, so considering scar eyes age I doubt it.
Damn . You're right I completely forgot about that chapter. Ig bc the gap between that teacher showing up there and this kid meeting her it didn't cross my mind.

Edit: but after going back and seeing how he was I think the possibility of them not being the same person isn't 0
Also he could probably be a student which sounds far fetched

Dex-chan lover
28788991bdfa42baa2489888f248a73e.jpg
My boy our here pulling an Alphonse Mucha. Gonna get sexy with the four seasons.

Double-page supporter
who need detective spirit (yusuke) or shinigami (ichigo) ,...
all we need is this Boy to protect the world with his ultimate rizz

Users who are viewing this thread