Kaii-san to Ore - Ch. 54 - The Ichimatsu Doll and the Scent

Dex-chan lover
The main body is adorable. Wait if they get married, would the main body be their "Daughter" cuz I doubt the ghost form can get preggy.
I wouldn't be so sure about that, with yokai these rules tend to be pretty loose.
The main girl in Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san is a ghost, but at one point they do state that she is powerful enough to get pregnant still.
And in Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken the MC's house is old enough to materialize a spirit which he ends up doing the dirty with and it turns out that if you impregnate a home's spirit, it adds more rooms to the building.

The main body is adorable. Wait if they get married, would the main body be their "Daughter" cuz I doubt the ghost form can get preggy.
ooh this makes me think of a cute side plot and a fun horror story

cute side plot being him or her collecting or making a little doll of him and the two getting set up like a lil obina/mebina so she has a lil buddy, and her making other dolls to complement them for a full hinakazari. ending up in one and getting in a place where she can help watch out for a family's next generations of hinamatsuri would be a nice way for her to get company and value with other people... and she gets a momento of him for when he passes.

the flip horror story variant would be cursing other folks into dolls for that hinakazari and them being in some funny spirit labyrinth 🤔

that's gotta be a movie somewhere cause i wanna watch it lol

ooh this makes me think of a cute side plot and a fun horror story

cute side plot being him or her collecting or making a little doll of him and the two getting set up like a lil obina/mebina so she has a lil buddy, and her making other dolls to complement them for a full hinakazari. ending up in one and getting in a place where she can help watch out for a family's next generations of hinamatsuri would be a nice way for her to get company and value with other people... and she gets a momento of him for when he passes.

the flip horror story variant would be cursing other folks into dolls for that hinakazari and them being in some funny spirit labyrinth 🤔

that's gotta be a movie somewhere cause i wanna watch it lol
my comment was a mistake but what you just cooked up is very interesting ngl.

Users who are viewing this thread