Kaikan Douki

Power Uploader
Just to throw this out there, the author for this did write Nozoki Ana, so before people start wondering if there is going to be NTR, you should expect it.

Power Uploader
Indeed, the same author of Nozoki Ana, HadaCamera (new chapter added recently by JUM) and this plus a few others...

Dex-chan lover
Just came to check the quality of the series, based on which team is working upon it.

As I expected

Checked out the raws seems we got to wait about 20 ch when real interesting part of the plot really starts.

From my impression of what I've seen seems the female protagonist legit hates the main guy.

This is my guess on the plot looking at the raws

both characters get a curee where they experience the sexual sensations of the other. I think to break the curse you have to have sex and like each other. Seems the female guessed they have to have sex dude refused seemingly since shes not into it. Right now its ch 23 in raws and seems we got a psycho love interest already

Still only simtten protagonist . He want to become dog of girl . So, don't pretend you're good 😒

Fed-Kun's army
its only a matter of time before ntr happen the author is just like that, i wonder how many times he/she got betrayed to always have it happen or maybe its just his wild imagination

Double-page supporter
As soon as I saw that cover, I knew well enough to stay away.

Dex-chan lover
Whenever i see a new chapter from author upIoaded, it reminds me that i stiII havent finished Nozoki Ana.

Dex-chan lover
The mangaka's MC always looks and behaves like Kido/Kimio from their other works... but at least we know what we're in for

Another weird setting from this mangaka...Hope to see more chapters and less NTR complaints...

Hope everyone who can't handle anything more than %100 pure vanilla couples stop reading anything from this mangaka already so we dont have comment section full of NTR talk...

Fed-Kun's army
@LoneWizzy stop complaining about people complaining about ntr

go out and do something fruitful for once

Dex-chan lover
Stop complaining about people complaining about people complaining about NTR. Stay at home to prevent the spread of covid.

Contributor
complain.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread