Kakkoii Onnanoko to 12-centi no Yakusoku - Ch. 20 - Hero

Dex-chan lover
Hell yeah, progress!

Thank you for the amazing TL and the outstanding speed and quality that you have provided!

Looking forward to when the new chap drops.

Aggregator gang
ahhh it all makes sense now... i said this in an earlier chapter:
My problem with these dense ass MCs is that like... what else could it be other than romance? More than a friend == lover. Or FWB (same thing really) There's literally no other option. People are saying that the MC is better than the typical dense MC trope, but like he's actually worse. At least other dense MCs would acknowledge the romance but then outright refute it due to self esteem. This MC is just... hmmmmm what could it be... ? Does she want to be my sister?? Lol...

EDIT: I want to clarify I like this manga and will continue to read it's pretty cute but the MC is embarrassingly oblivious lol
but i realize now i was completely forgetting about japanese "oshis", like how people view their idols as heroes. i was wrong :slap:

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but after this chapter... how is not over for the girl? Lets all be real if it was the girl in his place she would just see him as a big brother a hero... nothing romantic here...

I'm interest to see how the author is going to make him fall in love with her...
Considering how Tomo is, probably by cosplaying as a super sentai character and proposing that they save the world together or something like that. :pacman:

It'd work on me

Users who are viewing this thread