Kakunaru Ue wa - Ch. 27 - Girl Talk

Dex-chan lover
Her answer will determine whether it'll be a battle of love, or just misunderstanding after misunderstanding

They're circumstances rn are kinda like in an ntr hentai lol

We are most DEFINITELY gonna get that sooner or later
Or just a bait...

Like, MC went dizzy, knock out cold (or hot?) & didn't get to hear the answer or cause so much ruckus the answer was interrupted (then the two girl proceed to have the conversation elsewhere later with only two of them, etc.

Since this manga tends to stick to pre-Reiwa tropes (and even jokes about it in this cahpter), I put my money on this is bait.

Dex-chan lover
No no no! I’m all for progress but for once this is far too soon! We need at least another 30 more chapters of these two and their wholesome romcom hijinks first!

The progress in the last 10 chapters is crazy
I hope I'll be happy in 2 weeks tho ( or else it doesn't really matter it will mean more chapters to read )
Thanks for the chapter

Incoming "He's....uh.....like a brother" and 30 chapters where he thinks it's one-sided love.
yeah i get the feeling she’ll be like “well if ren-chan likes him, i should say i don’t like him to make her feel better!” and then he’s gonna hear and get all dejected for like 20 bloody chapters with some stupid forced drama

i hope im wrong though

Dex-chan lover
On a plane right now. Gonna have to wait until later to read the rest of this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Cool so probably one of the most truthful, outspoken girls is now going to lie or I suppose be ‘unsure’ and as such a rift appears between the two romantically speaking since she’ll essentially sound like she’s friendzoning him.

Dex-chan lover
Here it goes, the Childhood friend will declare her love of the MC, just for her to lose horribly cliché

Users who are viewing this thread