Kakunaru Ue wa - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Blue Pain

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this is just about what I was expecting to come out of them becoming assistants, let's hope this gets resolved soon enough.
I do hope that they won't just rsolve it by having him apologize tho because her talking about how hot she finds the mangaka she is working for was just as vicious and mean as his words

Edit: I mean I know they are just "pretend" dating but like come on...

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell didn't he just say "Sorry, I didn't mean it" instead of booking it like he owes her money

Dex-chan lover
i'm making sure to have chapter 16 ready cause no way in hell i'm letting him have the best page yet with that wonky ass translation, just wish i could typeset as good as him
well he might just batch release it, tried to see if I could find any way to contact him from his mangadex page and only found an abandoned discord account from 2020 so we'll just have to pray I guess
kinda ironic since he did drop a series because a random guy sniped him once when he was scanlating it kinda quickly

Dex-chan lover
well he might just batch release it, tried to see if I could find any way to contact him from his mangadex page and only found an abandoned discord account from 2020 so we'll just have to pray I guess
kinda ironic since he did drop a series because a random guy sniped him once when he was scanlating it kinda quickly
he's still doing it way too quick that some phrasing doesn't make sense i'll end up just re-doing the chapters with a more correct translation anyway

Dex-chan lover
Scanlators and hoarding chapters like a dragon hoards gold, name a more iconic duo.

Dex-chan lover
The MMC is acting like a jerk; I guess that the target audience is guys who act like jerks, want to be excused if not vindicated for acting like jerks, and don't aspire to be better.

EDIT: Well, we can see one member of that audience in the reactions to this comment.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Her proportions on page 2 are more off than a Barbie doll.

She's appropriately chill about less appropriate clothing.

I find his comment to be on the same level as her gushing. Both are about equally tone deaf.

Why the hell didn't he just say "Sorry, I didn't mean it" instead of booking it like he owes her money
Not communicating: How to prolong any story. Although both of them need to chill a bit before they can talk properly anyway.

cannot fucking believe i uploaded this chapter half an hour before the group that spent 3 months without uploading sent it
This comment is so appropriate with your pfp.

Users who are viewing this thread