Kakunaru Ue wa - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - My Type

I keep reading "Please support the authors" as "Please SHITPOST the authors"

Which could also work lol

Double-page supporter
Having "Types" is such bullshit. All someone needs to do is touch a special nerve and it's joever

She wants him fr
I wouldn't say it's BS, I think "having a type" is a thing but usually most people aren't like completely deadset "what I look for in a partner has to be 100% this or this or that or this".
I wouldn't say it's compromising either, but like you said, there's usually something that someone can still find endearing about someone even if they aren't a "perfect match".

Dex-chan lover
Why does she think she isn't his type? Cause she thinks its mutual that their types are different

Dex-chan lover
I don't know about you guys, but I like her way more now.

So her type is flowery ikemen, so what? It's interesting exactly because she falls for someone who's the complete opposite.
That's fine but in general I dislike characters that for some reason want to be stuck in their ways even when things go in a positive direction that is slightly out of the norm for them. Hope it doesn't last

Dex-chan lover
The main girl is too high spec to feel threatened by other girls tbh. :worry:
The only traits that give 100℅ immune to jealousy are "obliviousness", "(over)confidence", and "giving 0 fucks".
This one looks awkward enough to, if she realises it at the moment of an appearance of a rival, completely slump.

Dex-chan lover
If the takeaway from this chapter the revelation that Miyamoto is falling for Uehara, then I question her behavior leading up to this point.

Miyamoto frequently teases Uehara, or acts in a way to rile him up (and there's the whole "fake relationship" shtick), and when we get to peer into her headspace here, she was confident that Uehara "wasn't her type", and we could extrapolate that she may of not planned to pursue her "relationship" with Uehara further. This brings to mind her comments about Yume-sensei in ch. 13, where she is raving about someone who is her type to the boy she was in a fake relationship with, who had developed feelings for her at that point.

It just doesn't really sit well with me I suppose? It's hard to explain fully.
Why act like that to Uehara, and then not understand (to any extent) why he was upset when you bring up Yume-sensei in such a way? Why are you suddenly surprised at all that you yourself are falling for Uehara?

I can definitely understand why some may have mixed feelings regarding Miyamoto. I imagine the author could use her current inner turmoil as prime real estate to interject melodrama for reader engagement; I hope that doesn't happen.
I'll let them cook with cautious interest

Double-page supporter
That's fine but in general I dislike characters that for some reason want to be stuck in their ways even when things go in a positive direction that is slightly out of the norm for them. Hope it doesn't last
And she doesn't. I don't understand why many people interpreted her actions this way. From what I saw she's just confused. She believed that her lover would be like someone she idealized but when she actually fell in love with a guy totally opposite of her 'type', she confused whether what her feeling is. It's understandable especially so when they are teenagers.

Dex-chan lover
And she doesn't. I don't understand why many people interpreted her actions this way. From what I saw she's just confused. She believed that her lover would be like someone she idealized but when she actually fell in love with a guy totally opposite of her 'type', she confused whether what her feeling is. It's understandable especially so when they are teenagers.
Both scenarios can exist congruently

Dex-chan lover
Not only are they competing on who will debut first but also on who will sabotage themselves harder in this potential relationship thingy.

Dex-chan lover
Now just start dating for real man extending like that Indian dramas

Users who are viewing this thread