Kakushite! Makina-san!! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Makina-san Acquires A Uniform

Double-page supporter
I really want to like this manga as it features a female sexbot causing sexy hijinks, but I just can't. The humor is juvenile and the characters are cringe. This reads like a teenager's first rom-com and is cliched to the extreme. This style of humor is so grating.

Go read Yuria 100 shiki instead. It's the same theme and it's much better.

Also, to the translator: There are color versions of this manga circulating. You might want to use that instead of the B&W version.

Group Leader
I really want to like this manga as it features a female sexbot causing sexy hijinks, but I just can't. The humor is juvenile and the characters are cringe. This reads like a teenager's first rom-com and is cliched to the extreme. This style of humor is so grating.

Go read Yuria 100 shiki instead. It's the same theme and it's much better.

Also, to the translator: There are color versions of this manga circulating. You might want to use that instead of the B&W version.
Thanks
I hadn't even realised that existed
But, now I am unsure:
The coloured version is more explicit than the monochrome in that there are uncensored nipples (but I don't anticipate actual sex in the near future [Note: I haven't actually read ahead])
So, should I:
1 - Redo ch/s 1 - 3 with the coloured, and add a "Official Colored" tag and bump it up to "Erotica"
or
2 - Make a new entry for "Kakushite! Makina-san!! (Colored)", again with the "Erotica" tag
or
3 - Something else (such as switching to colour going ahead but not changing the content rating)
Do people have thoughts?

Double-page supporter
Thanks
I hadn't even realised that existed
But, now I am unsure:
The coloured version is more explicit than the monochrome in that there are uncensored nipples (but I don't anticipate actual sex in the near future [Note: I haven't actually read ahead])
So, should I:
1 - Redo ch/s 1 - 3 with the coloured, and add a "Official Colored" tag and bump it up to "Erotica"
or
2 - Make a new entry for "Kakushite! Makina-san!! (Colored)", again with the "Erotica" tag
or
3 - Something else (such as switching to colour going ahead but not changing the content rating)
Do people have thoughts?
I prefer no. 1 since I don't want to re-follow the series. And if the B&W will get dropped in favor of the color, it will confuse the newcomers when they search and find two versions of the manga (and one of them is already dropped).

Thanks for the chapter.

It is me or this manga looks like was created on 3D and then traced over?

Users who are viewing this thread