Kamen no Shita no Kanojo - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how she can balance herself on a roof tiles while wearing roller skates...

Dex-chan lover
For those that are curious about the message on the continuation, here is a fan translation (https://x.com/Player1_Please/status/1722514459200250156?s=20) of it & the source. Give the author a like & follow because from what I can tell they do a lot twitter shorts. A fun oneshot that I would like to see more of in the future.

Edit: Probably should’ve asked this but @vipguy64 do you mind adding the extra to mangadex please? If you can’t no worries.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's a fun idea to have a comic about a guy trying to woo a female superhero, while she tries to keep her (already exposed) identity secret from him. It kind of seems like an obvious story, but I haven't seen it before.

I hope this gets picked up.

Double-page supporter
Contributor
Currently no plans for serialization but if it ever happens there a bunch of things they can do with this concept.

An action romcom where they focus on keeping her true identity (and hopefully, relationship with her classmate, for once I'd like more "currently dating" stories) hidden might be interesting. The moment he returns her pass there's no point in keeping it a secret from him any longer, but that doesn't mean she or he has to expose it to anybody else.

Dex-chan lover

Users who are viewing this thread